Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who is the KnittingGuru?

I did promise to identify myself next time, so I have posted my profile. I also promised at my last writing to post photos of the Springtime Felted Handbag I made recently and of the Knitting Kit for the Dawn at the Shore Lace Scarf in a Shetland design. The scarf looks like Monet painted the yarn. It was really a pleasure to make.

The unusual thing about the Springtime Felted Handbag is that it is knit sideways. I found that this resulted in a lovely rep-looking fabric and I intend to do it again.

The Dawn at the Shore Scarf is for sale as a knitting kit at www.knittingguru.com.
The Springtime Felted Handbag may also be purchased at www.knittingguru.com.

This is a repost of a post I made on April 14th which I lost while I was trying to edit it. Oh well, I have a way to go when it comes to blog technology. I may have lost two people's comments in this process, unfortunately. Sorry.






No comments: