Translate

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

KnittingGuru Joins the Blog World

This feels like taking first steps on the moon, but here goes. Being knitting-obsessed, I find that having two knitting related websites is not enough. No, I need to blog like the rest and connect to more and more knitters. Give me another knitter and I never run out of things to talk about.

My knitting this week has included finishing an Impressionist painter-like lace scarf and a new felted bag in chartreuse and purple - two of my favorite colors. I will post pictures soon -- hopefully tomorrow!

Last week my major knitting event was finishing the Springtime Baby Layette someone ordered.

I will keep this short and sweet for now, but look forward to hearing from other knitting bloggers as I take my baby steps.

1 comment:

KnittinNurse said...

Keep up the good work!