Translate

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

November Nirvana


I always find that I feel better and more like myself when the weather turns to Autumn. It's my favorite season. The smells, colors, tastes and temperature always make me feel more poignantly alive. I've made a lot of new Autumn pieces, but am particularly happy with this one.


It's a wrap, a lariat, a cowl, a short scarf, a long scarf and maybe a headwrap/scarf combination or even a sash. The permutations are limitless with this one.



I crocheted it with a sumptuously soft variegated wool yarn that has the colors of Autumn leaves. You can read more about my November Nirvana Crocheted Leaf Lariat Wrap at http://www.etsy.com/listing/60598970/november-nirvana-crocheted-leaf-larait


I'd love to hear your opinions about this!

No comments: