Translate

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The KnittingGuru Takes a Break

I haven't written in this blog for quite a while for the simple reason that I've been knitting and crocheting my fingers off.

LOTS of people have wanted my Pretty Posy Pins (see the last entry - April 26th.) I guess there will be many happy Moms out there this Mother's Day. I'm also continuing to work on my knit and crocheted chokers. Whenever I wear one of the chokers I made for myself, people not only stare, they literally stop me on the street to ask about them. That's a real thrill. Here are two of the chokers:




I'll be putting these on KnittingGuru soon. Feel free to email me if you want more information.


I also made another baby set for a customer. This one was the Fish-in-the-Water Sweater and Hat pictured on my baby website -- Burry Babies. I have made so many of this particular sweater that the fish sometimes swim in my head. I'm still working on redoing the Burry Babies site so that I can update it with Spring/Summer baby knits.

Anyway, there's been a lot of work, a lot of fun, and now - if you don't mind - I think I'll go and collapse.

No comments: