Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2006

KnittingGuru Brings a Little Sunshine


Spring is really here and the sun keeps shining. My garden could use some more rain, but I'm happiest when the sun's out. That's why I designed my latest scarf knitting kit...

I call it Yellow Sunshine Lace Scarf Kit and it really does shine. Even if you think you don't like yellow, take a look at this. It's guaranteed to make folks happy.

The kit comes in the new glossy silver shopping bags I've found and personalized with the KnittingGuru sticker. The kit contents are nestled in tissue paper in the bag and make a great gift for a knitter. Or knit the scarf and give it to someone you want to have more sunshine in their life.

You can get the kit at KnittingGuru.




I have lots of other lace scarf kits, too. Although I still haven't finished the mini-kits yet, I will have them up soon in time for the first beach days after Memorial Day Weekend.



On a personal note, I'm working on some little bags to sell and to make into kits. Also, I just made the cutest Cotton Candy Capelet. More on that next time...

No comments: